[Rhodes22-list] Attachment test - by John Lock

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 12 12:19:14 EDT 2007

John,

You are going to give 'Art' a big head.

You said, "Art - that means your computer is packaging those images in a
strange
way.  I can recommend we try a few things, but I'll contact you
off-list for that.  Thanks for the test images.  We're gradually
narrowing down the issues. Cheers!

"Off List" - now you are at his alter to pay homage.

I have no problem using the current version of i.e. getting and posting
pictures.  My computer is oblicated to using ms programs for interfacing,
both in ie and outlook express.

However, I use Outlook, not express to post pictures to the list, also.

I have to believe the weatherman never looks out his window.  He is posting
that we have sun out.  Then it must have been melting a few minutes ago.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
:working:
Addendum:  "Economics does correctly inform us, not that moral principles
are subjective, but that utilities and costs are indeed subjective:
individual utilities are purely subjective and ordinal, and therefore it is
totally illegitimate to add or weight them to arrive at any estimate for
"social" utility or cost." Murray N. Rothbard