[Rhodes22-list] Useing Bimini when sailing

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 21:24:22 EDT 2007

Yes ..However there is a problem The more I move the top to front the higher the back of gets and  then the boom is resting on the top of the Bimini.Turing the top around makes a little change but I'm not sure which way is best , some thing to play with on a day when there no wind
  Sorry no pict I forgot my camera.

  Bill  D