[Rhodes22-list] Justin Bain of Buffalo, New York

Justin A. Bain jabain2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:38:19 EDT 2007

Hey Tootle,

I have no experience on project boats, however would not be opposed to it.
At this point to be honest, I don't even know if the 4 or 5k range would
work for me. I have found a couple boats here in Buffalo at a local marina
in the 2 to 3k range, but they are not Rhodes.

I guess I'm in somewhat of a bind, I want a boat badly, but the finance
situation is going to be a holdup right now.

Suggestions?

Justin

Justin A. Bain
1363 Delaware Ave. Apt. 3M