[Rhodes22-list] Finally in the Water

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 09:59:26 EDT 2007

Hank,

  Congratulations on the completion and successful launch of your Rhodes.  It looks great, but then; doesn't all Rhodes 22 look great?

  Thanks for the pictures.  I particularly like the one which gives a good view of the keel and centerboard arrangement.  Much has been written about it and it is the best picture I have seen of it so far.

  I hope to continue to read of your sailing adventures.  As for me, I will be visiting Stan at the end of October, and God willing, be sailing in a Rhodes like you next season.

  Again, congratulations.

  Caesar Paul