[Rhodes22-list] Finally in the Water

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:09:48 EDT 2007

Yes, boarding the boat using the stern swim ladder can be a royal pain.
Climbing over the stern rail, around the stays and the tiller, and past the
bimini straps.  I usually unhook the bimini strap at least.  Short people
have difficulty climbing over the rail and you sure don't want to slip in
the middle of climbing aboard.  - rob