[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 13:57:53 EDT 2007

Bill,

Quite often water comes into the rhodes as rain runoff through the
lazerette.  Check you drains at the back of the cockpit.  If they are
clogged then rain water will overflow under laz hatch and into the laz which
is connected to the cabin through a hose under the cockpit flotation foam.

I have an '82 that often overflowed this way as the drain hoses were too
small to handle the water and they also clogged easily.  I just cahnged the
through hulls and put in a 1.25" hose and those problems are now history.

Hank