[Rhodes22-list] Choptank so I go away for a few days (a test with negligible content)

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Aug 21 16:01:59 EDT 2007

We get down there once a year or so. Spent a bunch of time poking
around the Choptank last year. Rory (on this list) lives on Tilghman
right near Knapps.

The Bridge Restaurant was still at Knapps last year though listed for
sale I think. It's probably changed hands a couple of times since you
were there. We had a good meal. Hoping to be back down there around
Sept 1 with our sailing association if the marina has enough space
for all of us.

Still not getting messages from the list. I can see the archives and
post but not recieve. I've had our ISP put the list address on a
whitelist for both me a Fred - he's not getting the messages either
but so far that hasn't fixed the problem. I've sent a message off to
Michael as well. Ed, don't even waste the energy typing - I know
Nabble is an option but I need to get this fixed first as I suspect
the problem is not the list but my ISP.

Mary Lou

I received message from network OK. Do you folks ever sail around
mouth of Choptank rivers or at Knapp Narrows. We remember a fabulous
Seafood restaurant called "The Bridge" at the Narrows, when we sailed
across Bay from Rose Have in the 80's. Wonder if it is still operating?
Alan & Barbara Robertson