[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Aug 21 17:24:01 EDT 2007

Bill,
I suspect Rummy is correct about the water running under the cabin hatch.
When in the water the boats settle a bit towards the stern.  Being on a list
will change the angle.  I don't know why there would be a pump in the laz.
The only "holes" in that area are the two aft drain holes which should be
connected to the aft seat drains by hoses.  Unless someone has disconnected
one of those hoses and hooked up the pump in it's place?  Regardless water
entering the laz will find it's way to the sump in the cabin. - rob