[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes

bdunn1 at aol.com bdunn1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 20:57:54 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----From: Rob Lowe <rlowe at vt.edu>To: The Rhodes
22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>Sent: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 5:24
pmSubject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes

Rob:  I am going to put a new pump in the lazarette although I agree I
don't know why one was put there in the first place; as you said there
are only two drain pipes from the seats to the outside and I have never
seen any wetness there.  I am "probably" going to put a second pump
under the floorboard if I continue to get water and "y" it into the
lazarette outlet pipe.
Bill