[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bilge Pump Puzzle

Bdunn1 at aol.com Bdunn1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 22 07:19:40 EDT 2007

Art:   Thanks for you assistance.   Currently the laz bilge pump is piped out
the back of the boat; No piping in the bilge area under the floor.   I will
not Y as you suggest.   I have a water pump located in the laz but seldom use
it since the dockside hose is more convenient.   I have never seen water in the
laz so my thinking is to relocate that pump to the bilge area you pointed
out.   Where does the piping discharge to in your boat?
Regards,
Bill