[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bilge Pump Puzzle

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Wed Aug 22 08:46:32 EDT 2007

Bill,
The bilge pump in the cabin is hooked into the sink drain (in my boat
anyway) after running under the cabin floor and up in the sink area. The
drain hose is tee-d into the sink drain.  The bilge hose has to loop up
higher than this connection (to right up under the counter top) to keep
water from running back in through the thru hull when heeled over to port.
I'll try to take a picture this weekend. - rob