[Rhodes22-list] Dan Johnson, a reply

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 22 08:39:11 EDT 2007

Dan,

Welcome to the Rhodes 22 List.  Mary Lou and Rummy are the greybeards.
Michael Meltzer is our host and computer guru.  There are many who babble,
but there are few teachers.

I have tried to get Marc Putnam of the D.C. area to tell others how to use
the archives.  It was difficult to get him to learn how, and now that he
knows how it would be nice to get him to share his expertise.  So, as a
teacher, it would be appropriate for you to understand that this forum has
been around a few years.  Many topics have been discussed in great detail
and those post remain in the archives.  See this illustration:

http://www.ask.com/web?qsrc=167&o=0&l=dir&q=new+boat+site%3Arhodes22.org+&search=

Further directions can be found here:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

And for further reference check out these two sites:

http://www.geocities.com/blew_skies/

http://www.frappr.com/rhodes22

And I presume you are familiar with the General Boats Web site.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have
their shoes." unattributed