[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bilge Pump Puzzle

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:57:57 EDT 2007

John,

I had the same problem and I changed the four thru hulls (2 in the seat and
two in the transom) and increased the hose size to 1.25" and now have no
problems at all.  I intend to use some gutter cover I bought at Home Depot
($1.50) to cut two covers for the drains and then secure it with some clear
or white silicon seal.

Hank