[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 12:05:25 EDT 2007

Dan,

Sorry to hear that you are still in the teaching
ranks. ;^)  I did that gig for 35 years.....There IS
life after the classroom....

Ed will hit the keyboard running when he reads this,
but when you see some free time approaching, email me
at watermusic38 at yahoo.com so we don't clog the list
with back & forth about setting a time to sail. Ed is
'da list's' resident scold...but is a mine of info &
keeps us straight...occasionally we have to beat him
back into submission...Just one big happy family. ;^)

BTW...September will be best as I am heading to Italy
in Oct so am tied up until the last weekend of
Oct.....I also work weekends but can get off a day if
necessary so that's not a big deal.

elle