[Rhodes22-list] boat i saw in barnegat

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 12:47:44 EDT 2007

jay
  thanks for the invite. actually we'll be on the island for the last two weeks in september. would really like to do a short trip in the bay if thats ok. amazing about that boat. saw it tied up on the outside dock. new jersey authorities should be able to tell you who owns her.

Jay Friedland <jsail1 at verizon.net> wrote:
  John,
Mystery owner, one of the few not encountered in the area of some 2
dozen R22 owners. Now on land near Viking Village, not launched this
season. We're trying to find owner and if it's for sale. It was
spotted and actively sailed a few years ago. Mel Rothbard in
Loveladies, long time R22 owner (now on second R22) is trying to
locate him/her. I will try more in a week-now waiting out rain/small
craft advisory for Day 2 for our LBI to Cape May ocean trip. Will
post anything worthwhile.

Jay

P.S. Next time you're around and need a short break, speak up. We
sail on short notice, even with families.