[Rhodes22-list] in barnegat reply to Jay

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 22 20:19:48 EDT 2007

Ed, Ed, Ed,

Not to worry. There are several lurkers (Shelly, John Taafe, et al,
feel free to jump in), but most are way too busy working just to have
some time off. Hmm, sailing v. e-mail reading. For Moses, I edit and
send only the most relevant postings to our sailing themes (will
forward yours).

Problem with Philly show, it's every other year, and hasn't built a
steady following. Seems it hasn't worked to what the original
Atlantic City show's sales had been. I'd think Stan knows his market
here by now.

Jay