[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes/slips

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 15:33:30 EDT 2007

Dan,

FYI...Solomons is wonderful; Spring Cove & Zahniser's
Marinas are top notch...however, there are some good
marinas closer to you...turning the corner from the
Potomac to marinas along the Bay will raise slip rates
by @ $1000.

One saving grace is the shallow draft of the R-22. You
may be able to find a slip that is hard for the marina
to rent due to draft....many marinas have these at a
much cheaper rate....if it'll float you at a low
spring tide you'll be good to go...

elle