[Rhodes22-list] Buying a Rhodes/Dan, Tom, taxes

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 15:38:35 EDT 2007

Tom,

You may not have been affected by this ruling as you
are military...but MD has an unusual taxing structure
on boats....I'm not real familiar with the details but
I had a friend who tussled with MD as MD did not
recognize the taxes he had paid on his 37' ...I can
get the full story if Dan or anyone is interested..

elle