[Rhodes22-list] Attn Chesapeake Rhodies: Bay Bridge to Solomons

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Aug 23 08:09:13 EDT 2007

We might be coming your way.

We are planning a cruise to St. Michael's this weekend (Fri 8/24 -
Sun. 8/26) if we don't wimp out with the heat. We'll be docked at the
museum Fri. & Sat. nights. Our sailing association is coming down on
Sat. but Friday night is free if anyone in the vicinity wants to meet up.

The following weekend we take off on a week-long cruise with the
sailing association that may take us down the bay as far as Solomons.
Plans are still a little up in the air but we think we will be at
Solomons Tues. & Wed.(9/4 & 9/5), at Deale on Thurs. and in Annapolis
on Sat. 9/8. Again we'd be pleased to meet up with any Rhodes owners
or wannabes along the way.

Mary Lou & Fred
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD