[Rhodes22-list] teachers - Chris?

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Aug 23 22:13:10 EDT 2007

In the 12 years of public schools, I probably have had about 35 different
teachers. I can't think of 1 that impressed me even a little bit. They all
seemed to be on a power trip. I think they have one of the best jobs, 3
months off every year. Great for planning long vacations. I was going to be
a teacher but circumstances required plan B, get married & have kids, (but
not in that order.) I've trained many adults, I don't think that's anything
like trying to teach children. I agree, a very noble profession but I think
it is abused by many, mostly in higher education.
Jb