[Rhodes22-list] teachers - Chris?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 22:42:15 EDT 2007

Methinks your teachers may have had the same
impression of you.

Three months off? that would be between mid-June when
school is out and mid -August when teachers return?

How would you like working 12-14 hr days 6 days /wk?

Walk a mile, bud, before you speak of what you do not
know.

Needing more rejuvenation...

.elle