[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise...JB

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 23:42:02 EDT 2007

> You are more like me than you give yourself credit
> for.

Hmmm..nooo...Not even close. That would be an argument
for suicide.

Characterizing someone, a group, or a member of a
group on the basis of a hasty generalization is a
no-no.

 A careful reading will reveal I simply mirrored your
own words back to you.

Done with this.

Have to organize my sock drawer.

elle