[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise...JB

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Sun Aug 26 12:53:41 EDT 2007

I am an experienced sailor who
1) doesn't particularly need this site to get the
information I need, and
2)will give my name when I am good and ready, if ever.

Lose the sarcasm, folks.

BTW...if you'd like to know what I understand, why not
ask?

L.

You are correct: the name is elle. Why he decided to use L. is for him to
say. It is rude to address someone is a deprecating manner, but, who knows,
that may be his comfort zone. Cest la vie!

  elle!

So which is it elle?
You sure throw out that "rude" comment alot.
Your such a hypocrite.
Jb