[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise...JB

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Aug 27 00:12:21 EDT 2007

 C'mom MJM,

Don't close the book on this one until I've had the chance to chime.  My
wife thought this thread was amusing...especially because one of our list
member's mother started her own school and even wrote a book (which
incidently was a required text when my wife was getting her Bachelors in
Elementary Education at the University of Maryland)

My wife contacted about 35 of JB's old teachers and none of them was
impressed with him either.  LOL

Todd T.

P.S  I thought that was passed funny