[Rhodes22-list] reply to Michael Meltzer

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 27 07:53:58 EDT 2007

Michael,

Just Bent's name is known to all.  Just look at his email address.  FYI it
is Jay Bulfer.  He is ok.  This exchange is all Elle's fault.  Jay made a
clearly personal opinion which he stated as such.  Elle got carried away in
her opinions directed at him for expressing his experiences.  I can relate
to Jays comments to a degree and object to Elle's opinion that all teachers
are automatically good.  I had some great teachers, but I can count them on
my fingers.  And I had teachers(?) who should have been flushed down the
toilet.

O.K., Jay just sign your name to make Michael happy.  But then maybe Elle
should sign her real name?  Or is Michael giving her a pass because of all
the women in his life?

Now for the real questions.  Michael, getting any sailing in?

Are any of the daughters getting the hang of sailing?  Can your oldest
daughter steer the boat?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Is the termoil on Wall Street giving you grief?  Do hedge funds still exist?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA