[Rhodes22-list] Visiting NY City

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:41:53 EDT 2007

A question for you NY Rhodies (or anyone else who knows).  I'm coming up to
NY on Saturday to go to the US Open at Flushing Meadows.  We're coming up by
train to Penn Station and then taking the subway out to the tennis center.
Can anyone recommend a decent place to eat near Penn Station?  We will
probably be looking for a breakfast place for when we arrive and then
someplace to get dinner before we leave.  Not interested in chains or 5
star.  We're looking for local flavor and we need to keep the budget down.

Thanks in advance.

Hank