[Rhodes22-list] katrina anniversary (political) reply to y2k

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 11:24:23 EDT 2007

Brad

You are right ....but the idea of personal
responsibility for one's own circumstances has become
so foreign to this country...that concept was
effectively  wiped out in the '60's-'80's
upheavals...just look at the VA Tech victims'
fund...(please...no bashing here....I KNOW what it is
like to lose a loved one in horrific
circumstances...)...but some situations cannot be
mitigated...ya just gotta suck up & move on...or sit
in the corner & moan 'Woe is me...but $$$ might make
me feel better.."

Sometimes life just plain SUCKS.

I could go on but 'enuf said....

elle