[Rhodes22-list] Minnesota Disaster

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 12:37:18 EDT 2007

But we DO have term limits....just vote for the other
guy.

My objection to TL is that the competent (there must
be one or two) will be swept out with the others...and
there is an argument for institutional memory....

No need for a disclaimer...we females who are superior
don't need to keep reminding others about our
exceptional status in the scheme of life....

BYW..I do have Fan's  email address..so ......;^)

elle