[Rhodes22-list] Rummy???

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:31:17 EDT 2007

I had plenty of both good and bad teachers. I think we expect way too much
from our teachers/schools. In my view the parents are the one dropping the
ball. I performed well enough in school to keep my parents happy and off my
back. Bad grades meant no play! Good grades and I could do pretty much as I
pleased. I hated it then but tough love is the way to go.

Wally