[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise...JB

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:33:30 EDT 2007

Rummy:
  Yep. Second my vote on that one. It seems like kids are gonna make it in spite of their teachers not because of them....a sad commentary.

  And BTW where where the Mary Kay Letourneau types when I was growing up?....All I ever got for a homeroom teacher were the matronly old Mrs. Axlerod types in their sensible shoes and smelling of vicks vaporub....ahhh, but I digress.....

  Guess it's almost time for a cuba libre around here too....

  Enjoy your sabbatical

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  Jb,
We don't care where your Rhodes came from. I got mine from a private party
and many others have also. I'm currently on vacation at Myrtle Beach and
haven't put much time into the list.
About teachers: for the most part, most of mine were dumber than rocks and
couldn't hold down a real job anywhere in the private sector. I like to think
that I probably sent a few of them to the funny farm.....where they belonged
in the first place. Talk about a single group that has the largest segment of
losers.....it's teachers. They get full pay for nine months work and then
piss and moan because they can't control our kids. If you can't stand the
heat......get out of the kitchen. Quit your crying and get over it.
Time to make a fresh drink and go back to baking my gorgeous bod in the sun.

Rummy........wish you all could be here with me...........yeah right.