[Rhodes22-list] A word to the unwise..My view of teachers

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 23:21:00 EDT 2007

Jerry,
That's the way I see it, too.  When I had a bad teacher, not many, I simply had to work harder to do well.  My daughter has had the same experience with former students, the greatest reward.  She has taught the past three years in a challenged school - challenged mostly by student habits and student norms.  She will have one hour a day with each, four core subjects - four hours that may be the only learning allocated for many.  These are difficult odds.
Thanks for your well reasoned input.
Art