[Rhodes22-list] Soundproofing

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:20:03 EDT 2007

Now that the interior "guts" have been completely removed from N4451V for
the annual, I'm looking for insulation and soundproofing material to replace
the old fiberglass stuff.  I generally get better answers on this board than
on the Beechcraft board - everyone there thinks whatever they used is best
and little comparison actually takes place.  So for you sound gurus out
there, what product gives the most "bang for the buck?"  The must have
requirements are light weight, non-moisture and oil absorbency, and
non-flammability.

Brad