[Rhodes22-list] Solar Mooring Light

David Huckabee huckabee_david at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 20:14:27 EDT 2007

The article I read about photo sharing sites must of been out of date.  All the photo sites that I've looked at so far require you to provide a list of email address to which the companies will send an individual email allowing access.

  I thought WalMart's site would work because I could click on the link posted to the Rhodes list and go directly to the pictures.  I guess it recognized me as the "owner" of the album by my ip address and allowed me in without a password.

  After I try to figure out how to rename my JPGs to jpgs I will try again.  So far I've been unable to change to lower case.  Nabble didn't work because it found my 650 K pictures too large to accept the upload.