[Rhodes22-list] David Huckabee's challange - attention Will Gower

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 29 20:48:27 EDT 2007

David:

I believe that I have sent much bigger file sizes by Nabble, in fact over a
meg.  It must be your local service provider.  I could be wrong.  Somewhere
on this list is a guy who knows that answer, Will Gower.

I have cable access, 5 megs, so if you want to send me the pictures, I will
post them.  I also have several photo editing programs that can reduce the
size if that is needed.  Captain Rummy has other programs to do the same.
Send to:  Tootle at charter.net

Just think, a winter project, paint the hull with a glow in the dark
coating?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA