[Rhodes22-list] Clean up cockpit-- ugh

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 14:05:49 EDT 2007

I believe Capt. Bob Keller has come up with the easiest way to clean an
entire boat:

Buy yourself a cheap garden sprayer, about $12.95 at ACE hardware.
Go to a Dollar General store and buy a gallon of Greased Lightning or Mean
Green mold and mildew destroyer or some other strong detergent of your  choice.
Pour undiluted into the sprayer. Pump up the sprayer and use it to soak  down
the topsides and any other area you want cleaned. Wait five minutes and  then
use a pressure washer to remove the dirt and grime. Anything left over,  such
as those pesky spider droppings can be cleaned with a little cleanser (soft
scrub with bleach for one) and a scotchbrite scouring pad. The entire
operation  takes less than thirty minutes and I guarantee a very clean boat.

Rummy