[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane Questions

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Aug 31 10:22:51 EDT 2007

Stan,

To quote from my earlier post:
"Lou had printed instructions that appeared to have been downloaded from the
list.  I believe that they had originally been provided by Slim:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2005-April/022314.html "

These instructions do not mention "hoist cross over" and required
substantial attention to lateral motion when raising the stock Rhodes,
non-IMF mast.  Would you please post new instructions (and diagrams?) of the
hoist cross over system.

"no one ALIVE TODAY has ever reported a failure"?  Does this mean what it
seems to imply? :~))

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY