[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crane Operations for Mike W

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:26:19 EDT 2007

Ed,

As far as quickly goes, we got the mast up and then realized we forgot to
put the pop top block in it's channel.  I was able to undue the aft stays,
the aft lowers and the forestay, dropped the mast forward, put in the block,
re-raised the mast, reconnected all of the stays and re-cotter pinned
everything in less than 30 minutes.  Again, IMHO, not worth the expense of
the mast raising system for the few times I need to do it.

If I ever get into a situation where I'm trailering, I'm sure I will
probably then buy the system.

Hank