[Rhodes22-list] Remote Controls for the Tohatsu

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 13:24:37 EST 2007

Art,

I have the remote controls for my Tohatsu 9.8 on the
binnacle...the cables do make the turns & bends
(dealer enclosed them in a conduit to prtoect them) &
they go thru the transom.

I have the elect. motor lift & the cables do not cause
any interference...

Would pictures be of any help to you?

elle

--- "Arthur H. Czerwonky" <czerwonky at earthlink.net>