[Rhodes22-list] I won again.

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Dec 2 20:53:42 EST 2007

Parking in Baltimore almost a mile away from the game:  $35

4 tickets to West Point's tailgate party:  $200

4 tickets to the Army/Navy game in the nosebleed section:  $280

Freezing your butt off watching the biggest massacre since the Little Big Horn AND getting dissed by Art:  Priceless

You just can't pay for that type of abuse.

There's always next year.  Go Army!!!

Rummy,
I know just how you feel.  I won a case of Bud Lite from Lee after Navy won today's game!
Art