[Rhodes22-list] Humor, political, Canadian style

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 18:51:27 EST 2007

i'm not generally one to knit-pick but the name of burts site is filtering facts. but just how many robert lee nikkel's are there? this guy sounds too urban legendy to me. no photos, no newspaper links, and if my name was unfug, what choice would i have? also triple the number of cases over last year cannot be 1/3 of 22. bs

Brad Haslett <flybrad at gmail.com> wrote:  Slim,

This just in:

http://www.news.com/8301-13578_3-9829759-38.html?tag=nefd.top

Can't blame a particular party on this one. They're all idiots!

Brad