[Rhodes22-list] Sad Situation Lake Hartwell Saturday Afternoon...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Dec 8 18:36:54 EST 2007

Here we get a Saturday afternoon, temperatures at 70 degrees, winds southwest
up to 14 mph and see these pictures?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14233933/Toward%2BHartwell%2BDam.JPG
Toward+Hartwell+Dam.JPG

Now all of you have read the posts about water shortage, drought, lack of
sailing area.... yada yada...

Another documentation here:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p14233933/Heading%2BNorth%2Btoward%2BRummy%2527s.gif
Heading+North+toward+Rummy%27s.gif

Yes, these picture demonstrate a sad situation.  It is a drought of
sailboats if anything.  Counting me, between 2 and 4 p.m., all I saw was six
sailboats.  Can you image, winds at 8 to 14 and 70 degrees.  Now look at the
pictures, Al Gore has everybody believing no water?  I ask is there any
water to be seen in the pictures?  I humbly offer my documentation.

For all those bowing before the Green God Gore, consider a religion other
than Gore's.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA