[Rhodes22-list] Motor Won't Start

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:30:11 EST 2007

Lee,

Two things come to mind.  Just because you have a fully charged battery
doesn't mean you have a good battery.  Try jumping the battery off your car
or a riding mower and then try the starter.  If that doesn't work, you may
very well have a corrosion issue.  Buy some Corrosion X at True Value
Hardware and spray all connections.  It almost has to be a current problem,
ie, the battery isn't supplying enough or the starter isn't getting enough
current because of a bad ground or feed wire due to a bad (corroded)
connection. Eliminate the battery issue first.

Brad