[Rhodes22-list] South Carolina Public Relations Dept.

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Dec 14 18:25:04 EST 2007

At 04:42 PM 12/14/2007 -0500, Robert Skinner wrote:
>South Carolina...  Hmmmm...  Why does that stick
>in my mind?  The Catawba River gorge where they
>shot "Deliverance?"

That's the Chattooga River where they shot "Deliverance" and feeds
Lake Hartwell.  I had the great good fortune to scare the shit out of
myself rafting that (twice) before the "Deliverance" phenom turned it
into a parking lot of tourists.  It's still a designated Wild and
Scenic River and bona fide trout stream.

Cheers!

John Lock