[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming - Who should be believed?(political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Dec 19 15:17:39 EST 2007

Rummy,

OK, I read the campus report piece.  If anything, it may bolster his
position as a professor.  While he may be outspoken (he would probably do
well on the R22 list), he appears to have prevailed in his legal dealings
with the University.  They drop charges when he threatens a lawsuit - a
pretty clear indication of baseless charges.

Now, back to the article.  Please discuss facts.  If you wish to discredit
the author then please do so with facts, not inuendo.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: <R22RumRunner at aol.com> Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:40 PM