[Rhodes22-list] Global Warming - Who should bebelieved?(political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:01:18 EST 2007

We're talking about Global Warming?  I thought religion was verboten on this
forum. How about a common sense approach?  Don't poop in your own nest!  We
need to cut down on our use of hydrocarbons for the same reason individuals
need to cut back on crack - you have to go to a bad neighborhood to buy the
stuff. Cutting back on pollution makes perfect sense, that's why we need
more Nukes and less Dukes.  Even if we took drastic measures in this country
and all worshipped at the alter of Father Gore, there's still that teeny
issue of China and India.  We are talking about two billion (with a capital
B) people who are thinking, "Al who?", is he a scooter dealer?

Brad