[Rhodes22-list] List admin

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Thu Dec 20 23:16:09 EST 2007

Well, I name one cost I have been picking up for years :-)

The domain name runs about 30$ a year(think I been buy in two year chunks),
it needs to be renewed again :-), if anyone in the mood, maybe we can get
upto a 10 year deal. BTW I would bet the www.netsol.com would be happy to
take the money directly, just call them.

-mjm

PS. I know some of the other domain registers are cheaper, but the transfer
is a royal PITA