[Rhodes22-list] List admin - contributions

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Fri Dec 21 10:26:08 EST 2007

MJM - Thank you for many years of reliable service.
I know it has cost you money, concern, and sleep.
You are one real mensch*.

John - where do we send contributions?

/Robert

* [A] mensch is someone to admire and emulate, someone
of noble character. The key to being "a real mensch"
is nothing less than character, rectitude, dignity, a
sense of what is right, responsible, decorous.

(Rosten, Leo. 1968. The Joys of Yiddish.
New York: Pocket Books. 237)
michael meltzer wrote:

> Well, I name one cost I have been picking up for years :-)
>
> The domain name runs about 30$ a year(think I been buy in two year chunks),
> it needs to be renewed again :-), if anyone in the mood, maybe we can get
> upto a 10 year deal. BTW I would bet the www.netsol.com would be happy to
> take the money directly, just call them.
>
> -mjm
>
> PS. I know some of the other domain registers are cheaper, but the transfer
> is a royal PITA

Robert Skinner  "Squirrel Haven"
Gorham, Maine         04038-1331
s/v "Little Dipper" & "Edith P."