[Rhodes22-list] List admin

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Dec 21 14:38:28 EST 2007

Dan,
Wow, some very interesting experiences you've had.  Thanks for all the
information.  I'm sure you will have a lot to share with us.  If you've been
lurking for awhile, you know there is a Rhodie in Phoenix.  I expect he'd
love to give you a look at his boat.  And you have an instant compadre with
Rummy since you are both Mt. Gay drinkers.
You sailed from St. Thomas to Trinidad?  Now that must of been an adventure.
That's something like 800 nm?  Wow.  I'm envious.  Do any sailing in the
BVI?  We're thinking about a trip there in two years.  - rob