[Rhodes22-list] weather on Albemarle Sound

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 23 15:38:44 EST 2007

Joe,

Congratulations on your new boat "Harmony".  April can be fine, or it can be
pretty windy, so choose your days in Edenton well.  It's always best, if
possible, not to be time constrained when cruising.   If  I had to pick I
would choose early May.

Rik at www.signsbyrik.net and on this list does very nice work on boat name
graphics.  Since he owned a Rhodes 22, knows the size requirements.

 PT