[Rhodes22-list] Lining up with the trailer

bill davidge wpdavidge at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 16:14:07 EST 2007

Elle   The way all of the OLD truck do is .When you get close go back and look how much room is left IE 6 in...1or 2 feet what ever. Then  go back to the drivers seat draw a line in the snow , sand , mud or put a stone on the grown .
  Find something on you car or truck  door  ( mirror , door handler ,back of your door ) any line will do and back up  slowly until  they line up .
  Not sure how wide you trailer is but you may have to look in your mirror and  line  a point up  between the middle of you back seat and the middle of the trailer . I'm not sure how wide your trailer  is  but when you are backing up- look in the side mirrors .When you see to much trailer in your LEFT mirror turn your steering wheel to the LEFT ..Same for the right .

 Bill Davidge